Monday, July 4, 2016

Fear = thinking * time

Take either one of them away, there shall be no more fear... 

I heard this awesome formula in a podcast. Which was about fear and conquest of fear.
Well what do we fear, in the span of our entire life we have fear of lots if things . fear of failing. Fear of falling. Fear of getting rejected. Fear of lots of things which accumulated over the period with our experiences.
My worse fear in my life would be failing at something or getting insulted by someone. Even after 4-5 years I can not forget something which has made Me feel uncomfortable about something. I was never the bright student In my school. I was rather a silent mode girl lost in my thoughts. But as i hit the bottom after my 12th,and I decided I will never let anyone make Me feel small. I would not let them look at my failure and laugh. I would rather be called a sincere geek but I will not bound. Over the period my hardwork paid and I got that it does not matter. The prejudice people have about you does not matter. In The end no body cares. Even I don't care who is gaining sky scraping success or who is struggling. Why should anyone care what I do. And then it was clear to Me that. I will not waste my time trying to please others and fitting into the stereotypes. I'd rather be what I want. And I think that Is how I have overcome my fear of losing.
The person in podcast told a way to overcome The fear.  A rejection theory. In order to overcome our fear of rejection we need to defeat it by coming across situations where we get rejected
. ha. What a awesome way to defeat something. :D I loved this a lot. I guess I will try as well to implement in my life to over come the fear of lots of things. 
And also. A one more monologue from game of thrones.

"Can a man still be brave when he is afraid?
That is the only time  a man can be brave. "

To the conquest of fear... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment