Monday, January 13, 2014

Being on your own...

Phew…heartbeats are increasing. Going to face first interview of my life. This all seems so unreal. In nearly three months I will be a graduate, and hoping to be on my own. This is the dream I have been waiting for myself, to have a job, achievements and enough money to live on my own.
I wonder what my father might have felt during this period of him. But I think this is kind of amazing phase in everyone’s life. We grow, we go to school, we complete education, we get a job. And in the mean time watching at ourselves in the past seems so far.
I found a book recently “the secret”. Well it says you get all you want in your life if you wish for it with your heart and remain persistent about the wish. I think this is best way to give your best for whatever you want in your life. We think that our future is unseen and its unpredictable. But according to book it says whatever we are now is the result of our thoughts back in our past. We get exactly the same we wish for. So now I won’t say I don’t know where I will be in next 5 years, rather I would say I know where I will be.
I am going to be an independent woman, living in a metro city, my heart full of hopes and dreams about my future. I am going to live my life exactly the same way I wished it would be. J

So to being matured and taking first step into adulthood.  Wish me luck everyone…J

No comments:

Post a Comment