Saturday, May 3, 2014

A story of Hope-"shawshank redemption"

   How many of you people have ever watched the film “shawshank redemption”? well those who haven’t yet, I would like to tell you this… you got to see it…
    It’s the story of hope, prison, emotions and finally freedom.
Well first of all I had this film in my laptop for like and year, I thought as this movie was war based something so never really watched it before, but today was the day when I finally saw it, and for the first time in so many months I felt I saw a movie worth inspiring this much.
    It not only has a beautiful story to tell, but also loaded with inspiring quotes , and also some moments where you feel like where the hell we have been not to notice such a great pain and loss which destroys a man’s life because a crime he committed or maybe did not.
    The moment I felt like crying when the old brook dies by hanging himself by the rope, giving us a shock by reality that how difficult it might be to gain  a suddenly new life after spending it in really different way for 50 years.
     When we are finally thinking that Andy will just fed up and die, there’s like miracle where we found out he just escaped, escaped from a tunnel. We have already considered that with that stone hammer no man can dig a tunnel deep that, but then suddenly we just found out he was that man who did that, by being hopeful for 20 years. He digs that tunnel to escape. And that’s the best part I guess.
    And the best moment was when red is reading Andy’s letter. When he wrote that “hope is good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.”
     I sometimes avoid to use the word hope, it makes us somewhat weaker I think. Like we are waiting for something magical to happen, which is worthless, because magic only occurs in dreams and in Hogwarts. The more I believe is the word efforts, every time someone gives be best luck and courage, I say “I will try my best.”
    Which is the one sentence gives me courage to give my best shots and that everything will be good. I think it’s my form of hope, but anyhow some times in our life it doesn’t matter how much life suck or either how at the dead end we are,
All we gotta believe is that,
“Hope never dies,

So I will try my best…”

No comments:

Post a Comment