Monday, September 22, 2014

Be a freak, if it helps... :)

There must be very few moments in our life, where we actually want to forget all the expectations we have from ourselves. and i had one in my freshers party. Who knew i was going to be among all of those and dancing like crazy. but i did it anyway... :D
I still couldn't believe it that that girl was me, but I enjoyed the event at the fullest. and thats what I am gonna remember.
once I heard a story in a soap opera. once a boy went for hiking with his friend, and while coming back his friend played a prank, as he decided to hide somewhere and frighten him. he got restless and couldn't think of anything to do. but when suddenly his friend appeared from no where, and he was so surprised that he just screamed like he was about to die,his friend was also surprised by his this reaction. he said that was the moment which changed his life, he became more extrovert from by then. more open to his feelings and start talking with people about what exactly he felt. I felt like last night could be my that moment.
I wish I could have such more moments in my life, where we just let go... and without thinking anything do something crazy and never regret them. :)
By all the rules and regulations we become like a pressure cooker, and once we get too much its just so relieving to finally let go of the burden. that adrenaline rush we feel makes us a little frighten, but its like a soothing drug. like being on the tip of a hill, and always knowing that we are never going to fall.
Its freaking ... but still amazing...
:)
Wish me luck guys... Life's about to take off... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment