Tuesday, August 5, 2014

viviendo el sueño!- Living the dream

Hola amigos... finally I got MCA direct second year admission at SIOM-Pune. one of prime colleges for mca and mba in pune.
sometimes I dont believe that finally my dream of coming to a metro city for my further education is complete. but then it feels great that when you have a wish. no matter how much hurdles you have to go through. you  get it.
its the same about my post graduation. i finally have the opportunity and now all i have to do is to work hard for next  two years, and gain a good job in this same city.
i am so close to achieving my dream now. :)
so today was the first day in my new college, its absolutely the best educational environment I ever saw. I went to make my registration and then waited a little more for my friend. and from tomorrow my classes will start.
 about pune, my opinion is a little biased. though being at a place where rain pours for whole day was my dream as a rain lover, but when it really rains with that consistency it becomes annoying. but still i kind of like the chilly air here. our little apartment, and especially our campus of college in rain.
so i am darn sure that I am going  to enjoy a lot here. :)
wish me luck everyone, I am on the verge of starting new phase of my life.
Hasta La Vista...
(Yeah, I am still into spanish!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment