Sunday, March 29, 2015

BirthDay Bash!!!

Birthday seems always a happy day in our life. It is the day when you can expect all people to treat you good no matter what you do. :D
I have had many birthdays, celebrated with friends, family, some just with family and some with memories but yet every birthday seems the amazing one.
So I am writing this blog on one night before my birthday when I will be completing 21 years of my life. Well its lucky number for me because it’s my numerological number.
So here are some few things I am thankful to god, thank you for making my life beautiful and filled with never ending happiness. Thank you for giving all the good things I wanted.
Thank you for letting me a part of this life where I find myself as this is where I belong.
Yet many birthdays to be come, and the lucky ones out of them would be my 30th birthday, then the 60th birthday and then ultimately 90th birthday maybe, where I will be living in an entirely different time span. Yet Keep me myself always… Let that little clumsy and creative Rutuja still inside me, even though my looks will change, even though the people around me will change, even though life will change. J
Finally being a part of adulthood, where now perspectives change, views change, opinions change… Let the upcoming years make me wise and give me strength to fight for what I want, and also wish me the best of luck so I can persuade what I want.  

Happy 21st Birthday to me! J

No comments:

Post a Comment