Saturday, May 2, 2015

Anna, Lola, Isla... and its the tale of true love...

 First when I read Anna and the French kiss I was instantly in love with it. Although it still awkward to tell people when they ask me What are you Reading?  and I have to think twice before telling I am reading Anna and the french kiss... :D because they look at me like, "And I thought she must be reading serious books!" :D
I Initially I was really ashamed of this comment so i tried reading serious books like War and Piece ,or even Hitlers biography, but then after few pages I felt as what am I trying to prove and to whom? :D I don't think anyone reads these books now a days, I mean no offense to those who might have read too. but its just not my cup of tea.
I can read continuously for hours and finish 1000 pages books but still they had to be filled with emotions, drams love and of course passion.
So later I decided that If this is what I like, I will read this. Later I completed 4 books of song of ice and fire too. :) which was amazing experience.

Well so my review about Isla and the happily ever after.
First of all I really liked the concept of linking characters through the stories. I was really shocked when I read about saint clair being friend with Cicket, and then again they being together in the third book as well. Its like you knowing that your old friends still together and happy. Still its fairy tale and I loved it.
But , well this but came after finishing the last book of series so far, that are we really that matured always to make something work out... The Heroin is always so darn in love with hero, and finally hero too appears to be taking interest in her, and then they meet, find that trigger, and fall for each other. Even so I LOOOOVVVEEE this concept of fairy tale and then happily ever after, still the truth hurts as not always our crush takes mutual interest in us, and thats where everything sucks :)
you don't get the equally interested partner when it comes to reality I guess. :P even so I enjoyed all three stories, I felt little annoyed by the fact that love is not always that easy that you find at the cafe in DC. or living in front of your houses, or in your classroom. :D
I so darn wish I will at least meet,
either One Cricket Bell-crazy for automatons and entirely driven by the girl living next door, who eventually becomes his child hood sweetheart and the love of his life.
or One St clair- Extremely charming and handsome guy, who talks in British accent and have charismatic persona who finds the true love of his life at age 19.
or One Joshua -A handsome guy, who has realllly good taste in art and has crush on the same girl who has crush on him too...
:)

well I gotta appreciate Stephanie's art interest. for which I loved Lola, and Joshua... :)
 So to the Happily Ending Love Stories... to Isla, Lola and Anna... and of course their respective love. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment