Maybe someone is there, looking at us from up in the sky, where there are no limits, someone is trying to shape us as they want, trying to make us feel what they want... world is not just so simple, made up of definite logics and proofs, its miracle too... without any explanations and theories... Its just us... Maybe we are waiting for someone , to rescue us... Maybe someone is there waiting for our turn to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi everyone, Just returned from a industrial visit from bangluru. Well there is always a different feeling we get from every city, I get...
-
The first time I saw this one a friends Facebook wall and thought it might just be a fad newly founded to make the wall posts about. T...
-
how many times do we get the feeling of doing something and then feel that its worth it. I like to sketch, well i am not any high profile s...

No comments:
Post a Comment