Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The one

He, who believes in me! be with me all the time...
Who accepts my apologies, my anger, my devotion
All in the same manner, with a smile
I owe him the greatest respect of all.
Who made me, and the world around me so far
He made the sunlight, to let me see the beauty he holds.
He made the speed and void to make me feel the depth.
He, who made the sorrow and the happiness,
So I could see the difference,
He never expects neither angered,
Who only wants me to remember his presence…
He, who is beautiful as all the beauty in the world,
Who creates the moon and the stars,
To remind me how small still I am.
He is the one who made me and made me what I am.
He is the one who knows what is better for me.
The one who knows what cause harm to me…
He goes on, filling my life with unexpected changes
Still I believe He is my true believer,
He knows what I am capable of,
He gives me challenges so I can know what I can do,
He gives me happiness, like the rewards we give to children.
He is my everything, the father, the mother, the sibling
The friend, the believer, the companion.
He makes me feel as large as all infinity could be,
He makes me feel small as all the negative infinity could be,
He is the one, who made me, who drives me, who ends me,
They call him God. I don’t know what to call him.
He just smiles, he doesn’t need a name to call.
He just needs me to remember him.
In all my times…


No comments:

Post a Comment