Sunday, December 6, 2015

sometimes all you need is moon and stars and quiet

Whoever reading this,
Have you ever read a novel which you never wanted to end?
Or painted a painting which makes you calm and help you to relax?
Or just stayed awake till 4 am and feel the moon light coming out of window.
Well most of you might not be freaky readers or painters or even late night owls like me :P
Yet let me tell you, it still feels worth it.
Tomorrow I have a big shot placement at my college, and my university exams already approaching so I have been studying late night from past few nights. But today just everything feels so out of way, don’t know why. Its like one of those moment when you feel calm yet you feel why are we stuck in situation like this. Well so I decided to paint something, and I painted a girl looking out from window looking at something which isn’t there probably, blue light filling the room and highlighting her cell, laptop, headphones and books. And all I felt was imprinted on the paper. And on the back side I wrote a quote that sometimes all you need is moon and stars and quiet.
Perhaps that’s what you need…
But I guess it’s a good therapy to relax ourselves. Whenever I put the brush on canvas and it starts releasing its colors making the paper forever his. And it moves and moves smoothly across the harsh surface until it soaks all the tenderness and becomes blue or green or red. I love the way it feels, and as the picture gets complete all that you were thinking or feeling goes away slowly. Just like the ink on paper.

Perhaps I might not be the painter of the decades but wherever I will live my walls will be always filled with these paintings I draw. They just make me realize that this what something you have, which is never leaving you. So hang on there. We are with you. J

No comments:

Post a Comment