Friday, January 27, 2017

Dooms day conspiracy


Well. Never have I ever read a alien based invasion novel.
And this one was quite filled with actions with protagonist running around making phone calls to important people and getting away from cbi and FBI and God knows what not.  I found it rather dull. If only there was a better end to it. I would have accepted it as a good decent novel.
But don't let people doom your planet... that is hilarious. But in a way it reminded me of the day I was head over heels upset about the climate change and I suddenly decided to read everything I could to understand as much as there is written about climate change. But then after a while it was just the situation as of Siennas logic from inferno that our mind does not let us process the information which is beyond our understanding.
And it reminded me of the Fermi paradox, which is rather a logical explanation for the alien situation. 

It also reminded me of Dan Brown's style of writing, while later I discovered that he was actually inspired by Sydney Sheldon's style of writing action thrillers.

Other than that, A good one time read with jumbled up plot which raises expectations but ends with a disappointment.

Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment