Monday, July 4, 2016

what would be my last words?

Crazy thought ha... 

Well not so much. 

we live our life in so many different forms, we start our life with a cry to live and then go on till we draw our last breath. 

My first words could be , momma or dada, yours could be something else...those are indefinite. 

but what about our last words?

If ever they had such importance for our own sake, wouldn't you plan for them? :)

so I read this one article which had this collection of famous people's last words. 
and there came one entry as,

"And according to Steve Jobs' sister Mona, the Apple founder's last words were, "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."

and so we draw a conclusion as he might be remembering the things he's done in his life. and so that is why he was feeling great about them, so he said the words... or maybe not. Only steve could be the one to answer that. 

so for those of you who have read his speech addressed in stanford university, do you remember he would say to himself everyday a question?

“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”

so He did what he felt by thinking about the moment of death, and so there comes the 'Oh wow!'
well things are still hypothetical here, but if we looked at the optimistic way, he could be thinking the same.  While he was lying there, and he knew it was gonna be his moment. 

hmm. but well, he was steve jobs, Duh. the man was born wonder I guess, on a second note, I would like to say "oh wow" on my death bed, while it wont be my last words of course. 
But as I think about it, I may die anytime from now on. (Please dont misunderstand, its just an expression, I have no plan to perish before I am officially an 80 year old grandma, with at least 3 grand childrens. :D ) but still. if suppose I died before that, will I be remembering the blog I am writing right now, in a small office room of an engineering college, with a rainy day weather out of the window and a sort of uncomfortable feeling I have right now? 
Or will I be thinking about the most happiest moment of my life happened till now or which will happen in future? 
Or the most saddest thing I experienced in my life?
Or the people in my life who loved me the most, or whom I loved the most?
Or will I be just glad to finally get over life and on a new journey(if suppose there is an after life)...
Or? Or? Or?

And I remembered  a song of Disney's movie, Tangled, I thought might be my last words. :D

after looking at the question of "What happens when we die?" like closed door for my entire life and if I see any light which leads into somewhere and something else unknown, I will be singing,

"And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted"


Ha. Ha! Kudos to my Last words arrangements Amigos!

To the Last words! (Which are useless anyway if you Reeeaallly think about it! :D)

Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment