Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A walk to remember

Ha! This post isn't about the damnable book "A walk to remember" by Nicolas Sparks. Which by the way I hate..

So moving on!
Yes! I finally started my Morning walk.
I am not at all a morning person, I mean literally I have spent my life's 22 years in sleeping until sun rays actually annoys me. I used to stay awake around 1 or 2 am to finish up my books, or sudden creative urges to finish up paintings or sketches(Which I had to do that night, or else world will collide!), or just stay awake, without blinking an eye, while thinking about school memories, or recent movie or literally terror attacks! My mind just wouldn't shut off with all the information I have gathered in the whole day.

I always wanted to start this morning walk thing, although I suck at getting up early by alarm clock, or getting my self out of bed seems like a night mare, but this time. I totally did it. I did it and I came back yesterday and looked up for benefits of morning walks so they can keep me going on the next day and the next day and so on. And I am totally loving it.

So the most important thing about walk is, you dont have to do anything except just go farther and farther away, and at some point it just seems like you dont even want the road to finish. I had my headphones on and Beatle's Martha my dear was playing on. and I felt so good about everything that was going on. The only sound of my feets in absolute calm, few birds chirping away and just soft notes of Martha drifting like miraculous song out of nowhere. And it was sublime, just one of my kind of bliss moments.
Although Morning walks may have lots of healthy benefits, I guess for me its the moment of peace... When no one is shouting, talking, no vehicles disturbing the road. I love the way it feels, when I am accompanied by nothing else but the surrounding and myself.

Now its just rainy season about to finish, Soon enough I may be able to see the sunrise as well! Holding on to that moment till then... :)

So  To a new change, I wish I'd keep this resolution up :)

Merci!




No comments:

Post a Comment