Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Bangalore Day

Phhew…
Wow what a week.
Well just been shifted to another city… And this time its Bangalore baby…
I had written a extensive blog about Bangalore last time when I was here. I kind of felt it in my nerves that maybe I should try living here for a while too. And as per my wishes and weird visualization skills I have which I am not even sure exists but which always works I have got my joining here in Bangalore. Two of my college got Pune but me… I got Bangalore.
First thing I absolutely adore Bangalore, I am not sure what exactly about this city that attracts me but it gets on my nerves. I feel a kind of clean energizing vibe from this city since the first time ever I set foot into it. And now I am gonna be working here, which is even more fascinating.
Last week been a haze of things happening so fast since I received my joining date and location. Before I was here I was feeling as if these things aren’t happening to me but to someone else. The joining, the location, the rush, to get all the things all in one place. I cant even believe I am sitting in a small apartment where we decided to stay and I am going to be spending quite a bit time here.
I don’t really feel homesick yet, because from past 6 months I have been waiting patiently for this moment when I go into the glass sealed company and start my new career as well as life. Weird thing about visualizing your goals is that they are so definite in terms of their steps, and you cant possibly think of the next one until you have found one already. I kind of hate this feeling, being aloof, being unable to control things. But it turns out to be good every time.
I guess I learnt a great deal of patience in these last 6 months. I have been extremely irritated with this wait and wait and just not being able to finally get what I wanted. The night before I actually received my joining location was one hell of night to remember. I got through it with this one line quote which stuck on my head like a bolt of lightening, “God has it all under control, go to sleep”.  I do get some of these super excited and frightening nights before something big really happens in my life, and it did. The next morning I opened my eyes to my joining mail with Bangalore word high lightened in it. And it was absolute bliss, Like a secret magic wish coming true.  And since then things have been going on pretty good. I guess I will be writing more about my new self in few days.
Merci…

 ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment