Monday, July 14, 2014

Coldplay Solves My Soul...

             There must be no person in the whole world who doesn't like music or songs. and everyone has a specific spot in themselves for a particular song or even a small note. some inspires us and some makes us realize somethings which we can never explain.
             well for me I would say, from the minute I heard the first song of coldplay, I couldn't stop myself from listening the same song for hours by keeping the repeat mode. and it was "Every teardrop is a waterfall." For my grad school I had to travel half an hour to my college and while the journey the lyrics and notes of songs turned my days into something so different I can only experience. There has been an unbroken relation afterwards between my travels and coldplay songs. I downloaded the lyrics so I could soak the meaning of beautiful songs and every time I felt myself so happy the second any song would start on a guitar note.
Recently I found a quote on internet that "perfection is measured in coldplay lyrics" and I was 200 hundred percent agree with it.
                I read somewhere that coldplay music is styled as the meditative or blue romantic and I totally agree with it, It really helped me during some tough periods of my life. I would listen to the beautiful notes and cords along with chris martin's emotionally fulfilled voice pouring like rain for hours and hours and never want to turn that off.
           I am a classical singer too, well I am not really that devoted singer but I truly feel happy or touched by some extraordinary symphonies and I think thats why it makes me a good listener than a singer.
and its just really amazing that even right now while writing this blog I have "Sky full of stars" playing on, at the  back of my mind. It feels like you are listening to an invisible radio so far somewhere but still so close.
            I am already sure my life might lead me in any direction I want, but these songs will be with me in every journey I take. I will have them with me,  like the most desired thing which you want, and always feel safe that you have them.
To ColdPlay... My most favorite band in the world... Who makes me feel always- Extraordinary...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment