Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sorry! no acceptable quality of work... :P

        Well it all started back when I suddenly had a feeling that I might need to find a job at least part time, to keep us going in our new life at pune. I became so afraid and searched all the (Well almost all :P) part time job opportunities on timesjob and naukri. I found many stay at home typing jobs which pays you 3 rs per page, but it seems so boring so i decided to go for something similar. and I searched in the category of content writing. well I applied 11-12 offers and I had email from a company to give sample article for first round.         I typed a 600 words article on football, as it seemed perfect timing for it. later that week I had another email from the same company to give two sample articles on fast food chains and one rewritten article from any of the news on msn.com. I spend entire day working on them.        I searched proper news to write about but since criminal news are actually based on research and writing about them seems pretty inappropriate. So I went to the travel instead, and found an article on Bali. Well after i finished "Eat,Pray,Love" i sort of have Bali on my wish list so i decided to write about it. I spent hour researching about Bali, and started writing, I had to complete article in 250 words exactly...        and I think this is where I lost it. How are you suppose to write on your favorite subject in only 250 words? Yeah I accept thats where the quality comes. I wrote 500 words and then cut them in order to wrap in around 300 words. I did the same thing about food chains and it became worse. :D         I sent it, and had no reply from them for last 3 days. and when I opened my mail account today, i found this,Sorry! no acceptable quality of work... Hmm, maybe writing about facts isn't my field of work. and even our expenses problem seems to be solved, so I should concentrate more on java internship or system analyst required.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment