Saturday, March 26, 2016

This too shall pass?

Its funny how life goes from one moment to another in just a second.
Few days ago I was standing on bus stop waiting for my bus to go home at 7.15 pm. It was quite a long and tiresome day, and I was wishing bus should come earlier and when shall I reach home.
My bus came within 5 minutes, and I was standing in door surrounded by so many people, and when I reached inside and got the seat. I figured out that someone had stolen purse. At first I was in shock of the moment that what has just happened.  Then I remembered that my atm is gone,  then it was another thought that It didn’t had much of cash although and even so the person cant take out money unless they have my security code.
Then another thought came was that it had my bus pass in it, and which was of entire month.
Even then I sat in my seat, after taking ticket by borrowing money from girls around me, who were so kind enough that were ready to give me money at that instance.
 But then I sat , and slowly a shock came that my wallet had all my id’s. voting,aadhar,pan card. And I was still on my way to home.
Slowly I started to feel as why am I not crying like every time I do. But I wasn’t feeling like crying anymore.
And then out of nowhere a thought emerged as
“How does it feel  huh? Loosing everything?”
And answer was that It does not feel like anything. I was calm, and sitting in a bus full of people. Watching street lights shimmering as every day. And the bus rode to home as everyday.
And later I felt, maybe I am getting strong. Taking blows by blows one after another, and still standing. Still standing strong.
I read a book few days ago, which had an amazing sequence of a scene where heroin gets through time saying that “This too shall pass!”
But then I felt as if but our good time will pass as well. Whats the use then?
But we may think of this in a positive way as maybe we should keep looking for the good time to come and pass the time in between the two good ones.
And then its like mile stones. Each one has something laying in between. And you don’t get to reach the next one unless you have fulfilled criteria enough.
There is no short cut. There is all but a road to cross, a destination to look for, and  a distance to cover.  J

Eventually everything shall pass…


PS :I got my wallet back, :D it had all my documents, except my bus pass. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment