Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy womens day...

Have you ever felt that in a moment, you are really happy, and you feel back in some times if you had taken some other route you might not have been here to experience this happiness.
:D
well its what happened with me when it was around 6.45 pm on 7th of march and I was standing in a meeting room where the director of company where I am doing my internship was giving us brief about upcoming few months and I was so very glad that I decided to continue my internship here.

since I have already have a final job offer I might not be continuing here as an employee but if I had a chance, I would have been really happy to be here.
First of all I would like to say somethings about the founder of our company who is sachin, and I had been really inspired from him all along since I came in the loop with company.
He said yesterday while he was giving us a presentation that it was his vision while he started the company to act as a vendor for the company which he quit. and now after the 4 years of struggle they are so very close to the moment when its about to happen. And when they will get PO for this project we will all have a celebration for this achievement.
and I actually felt that this is what achievements should feel like, the thing you wanted from very long time and seeing it come true :D you feel as if its all still a dream, but they are real than reality.

Well perhaps I will be somewhere else in few years, but I really want this one to grow very much and achieve thriving successes in upcoming years, so I can say that I have worked with this amazing team and company in their initial days. :)
 and so today we also had a little womens day celebration, where we all ladies got flowers and cards saying "Happy Women's Day" and chocolated. :D and its definitely gonna go in my journal entry.  also all the male staff in our office :D well I am excited to hear what do they write about me. I will update it in the evening :D

So Happy Womens Day. Well I personally feel its pathetic that we need a day to celebrate the gender we have, and I feel there should be a men day as well :D because We are both equal part from which our society is built up and their being with us should be also celebrated. Well lets hope in upcoming years that day will come up as well. :D

Even then, who doesn't like to be celebrated and pampered for a while. So Happy Womens Day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment