Monday, March 14, 2016

Well once again a new home!

Change is good thing they say, Yet we are never actually entirely prepared for any change in life, even then we go through. as being through a tunnel, holding our breath, waiting for that big entrance. and then always again the moment passes as if it was meant to be. always!

So our new flat cant be considered as the dream home, but even then its still small and wonderful all at once.

when we were in our previous flat, we were at the top floor, and I wasted my night time doing star gazing all the time. Seeing moon light practically seeping through window panes as they describe in the books, watched full moon on the new year eve, cried with tears I couldnt keep up and laughed with happiness not enough to hold in my stomach.

and yet when we moved in this home yesterday, I hadnt felt the feel I usually get from a place, I was sitting in our hall watching a movie and suddenly lights went off. Entire surrounding was covered in darkness and from some places some torches started to flicker, mobile screens started glimmering up. and finally when I watched sky up above, all the stars I had missed so much were still there.

and I knew what it is to feel when you sing and listen,

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do"

and its still beautiful as it is, Even though a change has come. Everything will be fine, slowly and surely... :)

To the change. and so many good things to come with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment