Monday, March 7, 2016

Innocence + Kathleen tassaro + writing spirit

Ha.
So this happened few days ago. On one of our saturday half work day, we all decided to take a team building kind of indoor activity in our office.
We decided to play a different version of truth and dare game. where its called true of lie.

so the game if pretty simple. that all of the participating members have to write two statements of the paper, and one of them has to be genuinely true and other one false.
Then we have to read it out loud, and then we shall take the poll. and based on the poll we will get points as who was able to fool people.

well it took us half an hour to figure out what the rules are, even then we couldn't understand it in clear way, so we started to play.
I wrote two statements as

T:I am a passionate blogger and have written two novels and about to publish one.
F:I have never been proposed in my life.

ha. so finally I said it out loud. That I am about to publish my novel.
So the publishing thing began few years ago when I inked my very first story, and then the next one which was better than before and then a third one which we are about to publish.

I still have the blog named what have I been waiting for, and it still has one entry as
publishing my one book.

until this moment I was never believing it actually. but then few days ago me and my friend we decided to publish it online, as it will at least give us a start and will shall see where this will lead.
I would feel this might be a one time thing, and I might not even publish any book in my life time. But speaking it out loud seems kind of real and now I kind of have a pressure that I must make it publish, Since  I said it as a truth.
:D

and now , the book review for innocence from kathleen tassaro.


I am at the forth part of novel yet and I kept it to finish it today since  I knew I couldn't possibly finish it just as that.  I wanted to live hanging in imagination a little while :D

I am writing this and keeping it in the draft as tomorrow I will be publishing this post as the book review.

Well and so now I was researching about kathleen and found her website where she has posted a story of how she published her first book and I really found above lines really inspiring as to the aspiring writers.
:)
"Some people are just too stupid to know when to give up. I guess I am one of them, and I hope you are too"

:) well I hope I am like her then. And will be a writer with published novel. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment