Monday, May 2, 2016

Time-gazing...

Well its been a fuzzy and crazy week with all the overwhelming emotions flooding in with Post-graduation finally coming to an end, possible ways of upcoming future. 

When I was in my graduation I actually felt as if I was in such a dumb college campus, it strictly looked like a block of educational campus with no-nonsense serious teachers and huge lawn but quite use less to hang around. 
So when I first entered into my college of pune for my MCA I was ecstatic when I saw those whirling roads and canopy of huge trees leading to my future college, and man... That was it.
That was the moment in my life that I believed dreams actually comes true. 
If I had to stay in that college for like 10 years I'd be darn happy about it, because yet I havent found a beautiful place like my college campus to take laisuerly  strolls among those same huge trees canopy, and heavenly smelling grounds after the rain, friends sitting and laughing  across the wooden benches, (more than friends whispering secrets in each others ears), or couples fighting over something so important or singles waiting dutifully with their bikes ready to receive their friends , it all seemed so dispersed and amazing to a girl with a observing eye. 
and then there I was taking a one last stroll out after my final actual visit to college. All I was seeing was that girl coming in with new dreams in her eyes, and that girl who was engulfed in thoughts, and the girl who wished this should never end while going through a rain fall from there and of course finally laughing at the stairs of cultural center and with cake icing across cheeks and suddenly overwhelmed with all the emotions and memories this place had given me. 

And then they say, 

The best you ever had is just a memory.

and I found out that how true it is, but those memories stay with us, wrapped up very carefully in satin and silk of time and emotions and we can actually look back at them with utter love towards each of these moments when we were infinite and we were happy that we wished it should never end, and it should go on... just go on...
Like the long shadows on the road on crisp evenings in summer, and soft putter of rain on the window pane on wet nights of rainy day or the soft coverlet of full moon's light on a moony night...

And those are the times of Time-gazing. 


To the post-graduation and the bitter-sweet memoirs of a important part of my life to cherish...

No comments:

Post a Comment