Monday, May 16, 2016

Julie and Julia, and damn spoilers ... :D

And just finished with Julie and Julia.. Wait. Something working in my head. Connecting the dots. Alright.
.
.
.
.
.
 I guess I have figured it out. 

So I was in middle of the book, and I was having this itching itching question that is this all a true story. I wanted to know who Julie and Julia are. How do they look. So on evening of yesterday I was trying to look it up on my cell. My god damn network was working perfectly alright till the moment I would open the god damn UC browser and then it would go null. As in entirely no internet sort of thing.I am not having my network pack active on the regular card but I am using one on my spare card, but it was working fine for all other things as what's app and instagram n Pinterest for gods sake. But it would go off like some kind of force trying to stop me from getting the information I wanted. 
And so that evening I could not look up anything,(because my fairy angel was preventing me from ruining my book reading experience before even finishing it up, but alas! :() Then next day I searched it on my laptop and there they were. Real people. Julia in her red hairs like that prison cook from orange is the new black and Julie like a happy looking a little fat lady in her sparkling smile and beautiful red carpet black dress. And they are real. And then... BAM!

I read a sentence that Julia didn't really liked Julie's project and she thought Julie was doing it for the sake for stunt. God... It was a huge spoiler. Why would on the freaking earth I read that. I wished later that my mind will bend with a thought that probably Julia was wrong about Julie. Probably this wasn't at all a stunt after all. But.... Noooo. Spoiler are worse kind of torture you know. You can't just get rid of them even if you want to. And then the rest of the book I read in a quest to find whether julie was actually doing it all for the sake of show off. And at some points I even felt it as... I could see how pissed she would get for something which isn't going fine.. I really kind of set aback with her snappiness  with Eric. He seems like a nice guy. Well I guess he is really in love with her to listen to all the things she says or the way she behaves with him. But apart from all this. I loved the way she kept going on. Against all odds. And I think after the end of book, Julia's comment was not true after all. I didn't felt this was any kind of stunt. Probably julia did achieved her cullanary skills after a lot of practice and failed experiments but her struggle isn't visual to me, (I am yet to read her memoir of course) but still...after a while, and churning my head with possible outcomes of what I thought of the book, I think the julie Julia project wasn't just a sort of stunt pulled off to gain popularity. After a while it has gone so much serious for Julie to make it come true or finish it up. And against all odds she fights back, let it be by pushing, cursing, throwing utensils, killing alive lobsters and maggots, getting marrow out of bones of a happy cow and snapping at the person who loved the most for the sake of this project through the way. As if she did had something to gain in the end. And even though I don't know Julia yet. I do like the Julia in Julie's head. Since she seems to be with Julie all that difficult and dangerous path, she wasn't someone who would call Julie a stunt maker or not serious. I think the only thing julie ever was through out the all things was that she was 'serious'. But it wasn't just about cooking,. It was something beyond cooking. It was about risking and yet expecting that this had a better end. And you have got it Julie. :) 
Loved your book, and your amazing humor of course. And as well. Use of word f*** often :D and your friends and your dedication... 
To  "julie and Julia "

No comments:

Post a Comment