Friday, December 22, 2017

On The Eve Of Work Anniversary

Good times are like diamonds, you have to
identify them to know their value … 

It had been an year since I started my new life
rather corporate life here at Bangalore. 

The day I stepped foot into my office campus 
a weird sense filled my mind as if something 
amazing was about to begin. 

I saw the water fountains and so many people 
around me going on their own, but it was special 
for me. As if I was going for a ride of lifetime. 

Today after an year I feel absolutely amazing 
filled with this feeling of satisfaction that
a lot can happen over an year. 

Things can go wrong, things can go absolutely 
fabulous, people can hurt you as well they
might just love you to the moon and back. 

This place holds a special value for me now,
for teaching me the fact that our wishes aren't
just some kind of useless thoughts we have. 
But that they do come true. 

This place with all its aura and shadows and 
sun rays and evenings and weekends has been 
making my days better and better as they go by. 

Looking forward to the new ones to celebrate 
the festival of life. 


#workanniversary 



No comments:

Post a Comment